Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I've Got To Keep On Moving


Meet Pico, the wonder dog!

A little encouragement for the day.  Getting those grades have only lit a fire under my bum, so I've decided to spend my break training myself for a 11-5 (or 12-6) sleeping regimen.  My father told me in college he slept 8pm-4am, which is a good eight hours of sleep.  He said he works better in the morning.  Since we're related, I'm going to see if the same studying habits won't work for me, but I have problems with sleeping at 8pm.  And sleeping eight hours a day.

This quarter's line-up:
Bio 136 (4) Evolutionary Paleobiology
Bio42 (5) Cell Biology and Animal Physiology
Humbio 148 (4) Kinship and Marriage
Physics 23 (3) Electricity and Optics
Physics 24 (1) Electricity and Optics Lab

Humbio 148 covers two GERs.  This quarter I will also be researching.  But mostly, I need to make sure I do everything humanely possible to raise my GPA, which now hovers dangerously close to 3.0.  Holy crap, I'm almost halfway through my undergraduate career.  How am I going to get into graduate school with these grades?

P.S.  I bought Portia de Rossi's Unbearable Lightness on Amazon Kindle for iPod touch so that I can get rid of any delusions her interviews have left me.
P.P.S.  I think I see a kid running late to school past my window.
P.P.P.S.  For some reason, even though I only have one dog, I have four leashes, five if I count the one Auntie gave me, which is lost somewhere in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment