Ignore the fact that it's Porta de Rossi and Francesca Gregorini for a moment and pay attention to that striped hand on her arm, and the way their hair hides their faces. Bodies are not touching but that hand is enough. This was one of the many photographs snapped that day when the two had and argument and made up in an alley, outing Portia to the world. I feel sad for celebrities and the paparazzi that stalk them.
There's no Christmas cheer in me this year. I always try to find the best gift for everyone, family and beyond, but this year Buck gets a nail grinder, Sister and brother in law get socks, Mother gets a Michaels gift card, and Father gets refunded for what he spent fixing my bike. The lack of inspiration is appalling, but I find myself lacking the patience to shop this season.
Today I'm sick, and I can't bring myself to do anything unless I'm dragged into it. I can't even bring myself to the bookstore to read because I've done that too much this week, and sitting in those leather chairs feeling my legs go numb is getting old.

No comments:
Post a Comment