Custom Posed
Name: Lucifer
Owner: Elenxji
Gender: Male
Breed: Felimentia
Body colour: White
Mane colour: White, with a lot of single golden streaks in them.
Eye colour: White iris, black background. I'll leave a reff. Pic.
Horn colour: Also white
Mutation(s): Oh all the mutations! Your going to have this nice and hard time making this 8D
First - the easyest - if possible i would love if you could make the hair a little longer and more smooth. Long, white and in general very "Perfect" to the point it's beautiful but seems fake. "Long and smooth strokes, like a river" - a quote he once got about his hair.
Second - horns! I would love if you could give him a pair of mixmatched horns. Considering that i cannot explain anything for the life of me, i'll reff. a picture i've drawn that's probably the best picture of Lucifer that i have.
Third mutation - Angelic wings. Feathery wings with a near golden shine about them. Think about the most angelic colours - generally a white, eggshell colour - and throw some glitter on them xD
Fourth - if you can get his hips into view with the pose im gonna throw at you, i would love if you could draw a pair of wings on either side. Smaller wings then the angel ones. On the right hip it should be a bat wing and on the left side, a feathery angel wing. Very devil/angel like.
Fifth - *Oh i can go on 8D* The hind legs should have both claws and be much more.. Uhm.. Boy are my english lacking.. The refrence drawing should show it well.
Sixth - and last - Crystalisation on left shoulder. A broken crystal is growing from his left shoulder. Broken as the three spikes have gone loose and is now hovering over their base with a slight purple glow. The crystals themselfs are a very, very light violet.
Design/Pose: If possible, he should look like he's looking down open everyone. With a shoulder tucked somewhat close to his cheek, so the mane puffs up. Looks arrogant and lovely.
Oh and some body design would also be lovely. I will leave two reffrence pictures to show a little on where im heading. They should be of a light colour. Light enough to nearly seem like its glowing, but dark enough that you can see it.
Items: (if applicable) Aaah the items. I could not let you go lightly could i? The items are easyer then the mutations tho ~
1. Fishnet gloves on the right leg. From top to base.
2. A golden snake circlet around his left leg. It may look painful, but some places of the snake should look like it's under the skin. As had the snake bitten holes in the skin to get in and out all the way around. Reff. Pic should show this a little.
3. What mostly resembles golden neckleces should be wrapped around both horns, glimmering slightly as if light was on them at all times.
4. Several gold pieces of jewelry around his tail. Your allowed to go nuts and use whatever your imagination tells you to as long as it seems to follow the demonic/angelic theme. Im sure you have more imagination with jewelry then i do xD
References: (if needed) I only actually have about one refrence pictures about him, but it should really show nearly everything. It shows the eyes, horns, the shoulder, the wings on the hips, the hind legs and some of the jewelry. Oh and as you can see he has this one long, pretty strand of hair in his face that goes that speciel way. If you can, i would love for you to add that :3
- http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/Elenxji/lucy2-Page-1.jpg
And the design ideas:
- http://rodrigoelven.deviantart.com/art/Weird-Pattern-s-125457730?q=boost%3Apopular+angel+pattern&qo=7
http://jocker9.deviantart.com/art/Demonic-Cartouche-115470202?q=boost%3Apopular+demonic+design&qo=5
I love the first one the most. Expecially the fishies down the right corner. I hope you get the basic idea of some body design for these :3
I...don't even know how to respond to this. The dread and horror on my face does not seem to adequately relay my fear.
ETA: It's official: I'm too scared to work on this commission so I'm going to sit around and vegetate to Ally McBeal and making lots of money on Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life. Yep. Good thing I'm not a professional artist, huh? I might starve to death.
No comments:
Post a Comment