Take me back. I love my dog, and I love free time. I might even love my parents. But don't make me live with them anymore. Let me go back to being super stressed doing homework and failing tests.
--------------------
Ok, I get one rant a day while I'm on break. Let's see if there might be days when I skip ranting.
I'm spending the day working on the new roe line-arts, but I'm also happy that I sketched the new star breed. I'm hoping to surprise Jean with them on Christmas. And I actually got the male roe almost done, and am working on the female roe now. I want to get mostly through the female roe, and send out the male roe templates out tonight so that colorists can work on them tomorrow, and we can reveal them this weekend. I want Jean to get her stars next week.
But halfway through the day I also took a leg stretch and went to the mall where I picked up Rick Riordan's new installment in the Camp Half-Blood series. I forgot how much I love his writing. They take me on adventures, and I think my goal in life is to do work that allows me to have adventures in the wilderness. I'm not sure if it's not a dream that everyone has and must eventually grow out of, but that's my dream, and one worth fighting for.
Now shower, let Shall We Dance load, and resume. I'm going to work like a maniac on Felishorn line-arts this break, but also spend a lot of time thinking and working out who I want to be, what I want to do, and what's my motivation going to be when I come back for Winter Quarter. I'm angry thinking about it right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment