Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gratuitous Screenshot!


Because I felt inspired enough to go all out with this custom that I'm spending lots of time inking it.  As I was zooming in and out, this section seemed so dramatic I figured it's good to capture it.

ETA:
The problem with this piece is that if he's flying in the sky, at this angle there would be no shadows.  I would need to take the shadows from the side, preferably the right hand side so that the hair's shadow doesn't fall into the only showing side of his face.  But if lighting comes from the right, what do I do with the left wing?

ETA: Dear Elenxji,
Your character design fucking sucks.  He is Mary Sue to the max, his coloration is impossible, and you would never draw this character more than once.  Describing him in any story would take a chapter.  Your spelling is atrocious, and I damn well hate working on this commission.

Please take your Mary Sure Lucifer character and shove him up your ass where he belongs.

Best,
Tei

ETA: I managed to write a very civil PM asking her advice to make my work a little easier.  She responded enthusiastically (like her original requesting PM) and has a few pointers for me.  Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment