Every day I come on here and type to see if my arm's better. Today it is, but I think just one more day of hand writing, to be safe.
This needs to be my garage when I'm older.
Me and my invisible friends by *Heliocyan on deviantART
After a certain high level of technical skill is achieved, science and art tend to coalesce in esthetics, plasticity, and form. The greatest scientists are artists as well. (Albert Einstein)
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. (Albert Einstein)
It is nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of education have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry... It is a very grave mistake to think that the enjoyment of seeing and searching can be promoted by means of coercion and a sense of duty. (Albert Einstein)
More quotations.
Sometimes gobblely goop is helpful, and sometimes not.
No comments:
Post a Comment