Monday, November 22, 2010

Of course what I'm going to do when my arm gets better is write here.  I'll try to type slower to prevent the muscle spasms from coming back, or type with chopsticks.  But what if I really want to become a programmer?

Saturday I finally saw Iron Man 2, and with Gwyneth Paltrow's recent appearance in Glee I had a particular interest in her acting.  I loved it, and I keep fast forwarding to them arguing over intercom, Tony discovering a new element, and their kiss.  Especially him discovering a new element.  Wouldn't it be amazing to be an inventor and change the world through mechanical creativity?  I loved the gadgets he came up with, and I want the world to engage in an energy race rather than an arms race.  I want to be an ecologist to preserve the Earth, but if human civilization could be energy efficient it might not be necessary to protect the environment.

My arm's acting up again.  Let's say Gwyneth Paltrow is super pretty in the closing number and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment