Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm home.

But the night before I went home, I was lying on my back in my dorm room, staring at the rainbow lights and all my posters and thinking, "I'm happy there.  This is where I belong."  I have not thought that line ever since I've been at college, but I guess having my own little room was just exactly what I needed (for once, I gave myself good advice and followed it.  Here's another one:  taking four classes, Bio42, Physics23, Bio136, and HumBio148 gives you four finals to study for, so do not take the dissection class for your own sanity.  Four finals, study abroad and summer internship applications, plus SSQL and APO, will drive you nuts.  Thank you.  Do not apply to that IntroSem.)

I can't write more even though I want to because I've been typing so much that my left ulna hurts.  It seizes up slightly, and lots of tightening.  Ouch.  This sucks :(  But thank God it's break.

No comments:

Post a Comment