I am determined to study abroad in Australia next fall. The program does not have a language requirement, and the climate is mild, so I know there is a lot of competition for those 50 slots. But I'm going to try my best, so here begins a series of note-taking to gather information of myself as a strong candidate for the program.
I hope to travel throughout my life, but to travel for work. This desire motivates my intentions to major in ecology and evolution here at Stanford, as I hope to pursue a career that lets me explore the world. Unlike other programs, BOSP's in Australia moves its students through different modules, and I'm excited for this opportunity to keep moving. When applying to college all but one of my favorite schools were on the East coast, so it is ironic that I now attend a University 30 minutes from home. But I'm bidding again for the privilege of motion.
No comments:
Post a Comment