Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just a tad bit lonely...

Maybe it was those pictures of AC and BR, but tonight I'm suddenly feeling a touch of loneliness.  I know I'm ready to travel the world, spending my life searching for the one for me, but can't I find her now?  Here?  Statistics show that 85% of Stanford alumni marry each other Stanford alumni, so that gives me high chances, right?  Maybe?  No?

Sometimes when I get into these moods (beside writing about them) I watch YouTube clips of The L Word.  I can't stand to watch the show itself because there's just so much drama, too much desire for the sake of lust. 

I just realized it's past midnight and I forgot to turn in my Bio online pset...F*** my life.  Thanks, thanks a lot...I finished it on Wednesday.

I'm just going to go sleep on my frustration.  Or watch some tv shows to cheer me up.  Optimism!  At least you did it, and you know the material.  Let's just ace this next midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment