Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Got Bored

No kidding!

I was sitting in my BioStats141 class and working my way through the midterm, skipping question 4 and taking my sweet time figuring out the answers because I was bored out of my mind, and I didn't care.  What's wrong with me?  Question 4 was strange, and I'm not sure there was a distribution that fits the situation described, but overall the test was dull...

What's wrong with me?

I'm all tested out, and the child in me isn't patient enough to sit through more tests.  Working at home in my own time is fine, but sitting in a cold clammy classroom, jumping hoops and performing for the graders is starting to tick me off.  I was even angry at having to take the test for a little bit, before remembering that it came part of the package I chose when choosing to learn.  But really, enough.  Can we just sit and talk about chemistry or stats and let me tell you how I think the information should be applied, the way humanities do it?

Oh no, is this sophomore slump?  I thought it was the feeling of the lack of support.

Blegh.

Excuse me while I go perform number 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment