Chau: "Facebook stalker on her study breaks."
I have all these one liners to write for my Facebook status, but I always let one liners stay for a while before replacing them. My current one says " is now an artist who spends most of her time drawing molecular reactions and force diagrams...O.o".
But yeah, I do head over to Facebook on my 15 minute study breaks, and tonight I was browsing through the gallery of a friend of a friend, who really would be my friend if we were physically closer to each other, and how she spends her school years and summers. It looks like a lot of fun, and I'm always envious of the school my friend goes to, five hours south of here. Which leads me to think I'm either in the wrong place, or I'm incapable of making friends and enjoying company. I mean, there's still hope yet. It took me many years in high school to find that group of friend to cling on to. It might take a few years here in college before I meet those people. But that may also say that I always seem to find myself in places with few friends, places that I should be in for what I want to do, but not necessarily compatible with how I want to live.
It's not a career, but it seems I'm already married to my work. Will I ever put my life first?
And damn, that successful Baked Alaska looks amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment