At the time of writing I really should be visiting that career fair looking for possible future employers and summer internships. Or, I really should be studying for my stats quiz. But I don't feel up to either, and have spent my entire lunch hour reading Bloodhound, by Tamora Pierce, and I have this strange feeling I wouldn't be able to get myself to read any textbooks until I've finished. There's a scent hound in the book that takes her work seriously but also demands pleasures in life, such as snapping after butterflies and dragonflies. I'm probably not too different from her, but I only hope I haven't lost enthusiasm for what I study. It seems like I might have, since I can hardly get up the energy to be excited whenever I make breakthroughs in understanding concepts, but no point mulling over that thought.
Alright, alright, I'm hurrying out the door. Time to browse through their offerings and be disappointed with desk jobs and writing work.
---------------------------
RAWR.
Nothing like a good, infuriating BioStats141 quiz to get the blood flowing. That and 5 sips of caffe macchiato from Olives which is basically pure caffeine. I really was going for something like the caramel macchiato, honest. BioStats141 is the only class wherein I intentionally caffeinate before lectures.
Now there is just anger, so physics reading until 7pm, physics office hour to finish that pset2 due tomorrow, Glee from 8-9, then bio pset2 and chem reading until 1am for bed.
Rawr. Anger.
>:(
Oh, and career fair is tomorrow, not today. Darn.
No comments:
Post a Comment