Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Tiny Penthouse Studio Dressed in Comic Book Colors

Home & Garden
Published: October 20, 2010
A Manhattan physical therapist’s bold and colorful approach to living in 600 square feet.
Ms. Woodward kept the long reclaimed teak table from Country Casual that was already on the terrace. She also has boxes for lettuce and a Meyer lemon tree. (“I get just enough to make one very small lemon tart or one margarita,” she said.)
I want to die with some grace in my life.  Everything is so hectic now.  Slowly, I am struggling to remember a time when I felt ahead of my work, productive with time to rest.  I woke up this morning remembering a time when I was in high school and I had everything done for the rest of the week, so that all I needed to do was attend classes and wait for things to unfold.  I'm going to try to achieve that feeling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment