I didn't study after DH came in. We just watched Dave (1993) where I tried to instill some moral values into him while he's still young and struggling to make it into to the white house.
5:45 hours of sleep and a mile jog later, I'm distracted by Harry Potter fan art, waiting for breakfast. Today I'm going to finish making flashcards for what we've covered so far in Bio42, read everything for next week for HumBio185, and read everything for next week for Bio136. Bed by 2, run at 9 tomorrow again.
Until then, here's some amazingly colorful Harry Potter art!
LV and HP by ~Flayu on deviantART
Epilogue Nineteen Years Later by *Flayu on deviantART
the Goblet of Fire by ~Flayu on deviantART
My boy by ~Flayu on deviantART
Secrets of the Darkest Art by *Flayu on deviantART
HP7-1 by ~Flayu on deviantART
Why do you live? by ~Flayu on deviantART
The Boy Who Lived by ~Flayu on deviantART
Harry Potter VS Twilight - F.B by ~xXKetamineXx on deviantART
If ever I get bored in the future, I should know that there are a lot of good Harry Potter fan fiction to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment