Thursday, January 6, 2011

Custom Posed

With the new search engine up, I was taking a break and browsing through some of my custom poses. Wow were my stuff old.  But let's pull up some of my favorites, some of my best!
He's one of my favorites, and remain my PI avatar today.

Ahh, I remember thinking myself crazy for trying this style.  The weapons were murder.
He looks so mischievous!
Ahh, took so long!  SFK was so patient with me throughout.
Love love love.  Wish I hadn't run into the top of the paper though.  This is what I want the male alicorn to look like when they're redone.
I've always had such a challenge getting colors to be really saturated in watercolors.  But good brush strokes though.
Haha, supposed to be an alicorn, but I forgot and swapped hooves for paws.
I'm still in love with this one.
Hahahaha, this one literally took a year.  SFK was so patient, again.  Face proportions are still weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment