Basic point, take her diligence and leave her stress. Work as hard as she does, but enjoy it.
I like being able to point out qualities in people to model after. It makes me feel guided and strengthened, and that I'm not alone. Also, once I've recognized that someone is superior to me, I don't feel so miserable when I fail to pass them. Sometimes, it feels great when I can convince myself to be humble. I do think I get too competitive sometimes.
She is a problem, and I need to solve that problem soon. My gut instinct, and everything I'm learning about her, tells me she's trouble. But there's this irresistible desire to get to know her better, and to get closer. This problem needs resolution, and it needs one soon, so that I can get on with my life. To start with, I need to stop discussing her with other people, since they're liable to just push me towards trouble in the attempt for my happiness.
Ovo was great today. Beautifully talented people. Wonderful costumes. Ok lighting; loved the glowing eggs, but everything else seems simplistic and not ambitious. But he's a new lighting designer for Cirque du Soleil.
Gotta get back to work now! I will finish reading Second Treatise of Government and Descartes, Discourse on Method (pp. 1-44) and Meditations I, II, and V (pp. 59-69, 87-92).
No comments:
Post a Comment