I hate it when things make me rant twice. I really, really, really do.
Seriously.
I am convinced that the world hates me. It must, what other explanations can there be? Because I have no other explanation for why some guy who wants to be a humanities major procrastinates on his problem set until 1am the day it's due, who skips lectures and procrastinates on his readings, who never attends outreach or office hours, scores perfect on the tests. I have no other explanation for why I, who study for hours daily and never break, never party or socialize or drink, and spend countless hours in the chemistry building working out problems after problems, and get C's on my test.
The universe hates me; there's no other explanation.
And what I want to know is when it will stop. When will I be given some acknowledge that I had enough intelligence to get in here, and that I should have the intelligence to succeed. TELL ME WHAT MORE I CAN DO, and I'll do it. Tell me how angry I have to get, how frustrated, how sleepless, I must be in order to get that A on a test.
Tell me, when will I get it? Because I'm waiting, and I'm reaching as hard and running as fast as I can, and apparently, I'm still worthless.
No comments:
Post a Comment