Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Today the FloMo staff woke everybody up with pink carnations and lots of pounding. Then they lured us down to the Cardinal lounge with donuts and juice. Then they entertained us with an A Capella group. Which was nice, at 8am.

Although I should have been awake earlier. I think yesterday's comfort eating and the previous week's tiredness made me crash for a good nine hours last night. Which is pretty good.

There's a lot of good feelings going around right now, so I may stay in today. Hopefully I can get work done.

I wonder if there's anybody I'd like to be sweet to today. Not Alyssa, because that might suggest and urge other things. Not H, because that would make awkward what we have now, if we have anything. Not Alison.

No, I think today I'd better love me. Happy Valentine's Day!

==================================================================

I think there's a part of me that yearns to make art. If we're on the theme of being happy and loving ourselves, my heart and mind are yearning for the chance to create and embellish without reason, deadlines, or restraints. I think this summer, if all plans fall through, that I could spend three months depicting the world. That's a promise.

==================================================================

This summer, I would really like to take some classes here at Stanford, explore the surrounding neighborhood and sketch the houses, pick and press flowers to start a collage book, and decorate my parent's house with bottles, lights, and candle lights. I think it would make things beautiful. And oh, if I could maintain a garden! The sad thing is that during the school year, it would go to waste...

Classes to take during the summer:
- horse riding
- piano
- chemistry
- math 51
- studio art
- crafts working? there must be something like that here...

This summer, too, I need to buy a pair of sandals with which I can have my adventures.

And the guy in the LGBT center with me is annoying...he dropped something and made such a big deal out of it, in the most annoying voice possible. Time to go.

==================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment