Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretty Red Dress

Skipping class today to work on my paper.  I looked outside this morning and it was so gray and depressing, and I was perfectly happy in bed, so there I stayed.  I know, I've been pampering myself too much lately.  Six to seven hours of sleep every day?  What is this madness?

Also, procrastination.
Via MailOnline.
Oh Bieber.  I like you so much more now that you have a gorgeous red-dressed lady on your arms.  Thank God he's not shaking his hair and looking like a jerk anymore.  You know, he actually may be maturing.  Catch how he holds himself on Ellen.



See, no swaggering involve, right?  And much better haircut, thank you very much.

And let's not have a Justin Bieber post without some lesbians in it, too.  Extra points if they're Aussies.



Let me love the idea that these women are in long-term, steady relationships.  Please let the plot follow this rather than a string of hook-ups, almost-marriages, smoking-sex-alcohol (SSA).

No comments:

Post a Comment