Too many things happening lately.
Skype: realized I had access to it from school computers. Been trying to get back in touch with everyone, now that I'm in final countdown.
Justin Beiber: I know, he's so strange! But so catch! Even better than trashy Ke$ha.
In-house draw today: I find a roomie for next year and pick the room to live in. Excitement. Looking so much towards my own room next year. Decor will be epic.
I've gained two pounds this year! But all the fluff! All my muscles turned to fat! Need to do some physical activity that doesn't involve running around in circles.
Reached the top of a stress wave yesterday: did a horrible test. Spent the rest of the evening watching TV and movies. Need to de-stress in time for finals...
I'm really kinda hungry right now...but missed breakfast with all these blog posts.
Peace, keep that attitude running.
No comments:
Post a Comment