Bits and Pieces

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Sigh of Relief


the dejavu of the day. by *m0thyyku on deviantART

I woke up this morning at 7am thinking:
1) I need caffeine - I haven't slept enough
2) I'm breathing a sigh of relief, because I feel better today

Let's hope it stays that way :) Finals tomorrow!
on 7:29 AM
Markers: picturesque

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Tags

academics adventures art books celebrities change coding crafts dogs fashion Felishorns Gleek hair humor inspiration learn LGBT LOTS memories movies music news picturesque recipe resources science spaces stories sundays thoughts Tuesdays TV women writings

Archive

  • ►  2011 (69)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ▼  2010 (190)
    • ►  December (30)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • My Friends
      • A Sigh of Relief
      • Cosplayers
      • Dreams of Hitler
      • Glee: Funk
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (21)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)

Link

  • Tumblr
  • Twitter
  • Dorothy Surrenders
  • After Ellen
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.