I thought I might be writing about how awesome Glee was this week and how much more optimistic I am for the upcoming week. Then Glee does an episode for Funk and now I'm just depressed.
It's the kind of depress caused by an external party, so it's not as bad as when I cause my own depression, but really? Really? I feel like I've gone through enough the past five days, and I thought that if I could just get it all out of my system I would be ready to face finals. But now there's more?
Really?
And, my SLE examiner is the harshest section leader in the bunch this year. Although I've been wanting to have a conversation with her all year long and never plucked up the courage, only enough courage to admire her from afar. But, I mean, my final...grade ;_;
-meek wail of despair-
really?
No comments:
Post a Comment